Every educational initiative needs outcomes analysis for effectiveness reports and future planning for the target learner population. If you start well, you can end well, so engage us for expert outcomes-planning, test- and survey-writing, and analysis. Take your initiative “full circle” by working with an award-winning, published outcomes author.
Standard and Quality Improvement-Based Outcomes
Stewardship and data-grooming are essential to focusing on the targeted clinicians who completed the current initiative. The revelations shown from analyzing a clean, targeted set can inspire future initiatives that change practice and lead to quality improvement education.
Here are some ways in which Full Circle Clinical Education can help you:
- Create plans for Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) quality improvement cycles that incorporate clinical education
- Outcomes measurement requires planning at the beginning and targeted analysis at the end of the educational initiative
- Needs assessments including instructional design that makes sense for the relationship of outcomes data across Moore’s levels in completed initiatives
- Mathematical and statistical data reported with the reasons for choosing those tests
- Effect size reported for every initiative, activity, or research question
- Filtered learner data to targeted, primary and secondary audiences
- Expert statistical analysis with effect size and clinical interpretation tells you what happened and what to address in the future
- Geographical and practice-setting-specific analysis with comparison and contrast interpreted in the report
- Instrument design according to the outcomes plan and the platform chosen or available for each format
- Data-driven outcomes reports
Supporters have stated a preference for funding initiatives that use outcomes data to design the interventions and the surrounding plans to address the gaps, in addition to documenting solid learner data for a targeted needs assessment.
Many medical writers write only needs assessments. Full Circle CE writes entire proposals, collaborating with medical writers for the needs assessments if necessary. When it’s time to write the interim and final outcomes reports, these proposals will translate directly into the outcomes report, to frame complete results that are consistent with commitments and stretch the imagination into identifying future educational needs.
Do you have a project in mind? Let’s talk about it.